Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I love CEBU!


I love Cebu! So much so that I married a Cebuano!!!

I am pure Tagalog, born and raised in Manila. How did I get to Cebu? Very long and uninteresting story…

Why do I love Cebu so much? That’s easy! I love it for the cosmopolitan yet relaxed and affordable lifestyle… the fun-loving spirit of the people… the always ready helping hand anywhere… the not so crowded malls… less traffic and pollution… and, within easy reach, the beautiful beaches and picturesque mountains! Definitely THE life!!!

What I love most about Cebu is the easy access to neighboring islands. It’s ferry and airline services offer many options. While based in Cebu City, I was lucky to have been able to visit without much hassle Bohol, Davao, Dumaguete, Siquijor, Leyte, Samar, Boracay, Puerto Princesa-Palawan, Cagayan de Oro, Bacolod, Guimaras, Iloilo, Kalibo, Camiguin Island, Bukidnon, Siargao Island, Surigao City, Gen. Santos, Lake Sebu, Butuan City. Nearer to home are the charming islands of Olango, Nalusuan, Malapascua and Bantayan. I will tell you about these places in future posts. I intend to make a series entitled: Beyond Cebu. It will be like an island hopping trip from Cebu!

I have experienced so much in and from Cebu. Cebu has greatly enriched my life… Thank you Cebu!!!


If you wish to enrich your life as much as I have in Cebu, write me and I will be more than happy to help you plan your island hopping trip from Cebu!

HOME